South Asia Tribune Discussion Forums
Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader
Home » Forums » South Asia Tribune Forum

Replies: 20   Pages: 2  

Welcome, Guest
Login / Register
Guest Settings

 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
 
  Back to Topic List
 
Replies: 20   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
#1
Administrator
forumsadmin@satribune.com


Posts: 2,250
Registered: Dec, 1969


Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 27, 2005 7:30 PM
Reply
Discuss the story Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader at

http://www.satribune.com/archives/200507/P1_mas2.htm

- Your message will be posted unedited, but we reserve the right to edit or remove any message.
- Please:
- Do NOT use indecent or abusive language.
- NO personal attacks.
- NO communal or religious bigotry.
- Stay on the subject
- Report abusive language to the Admin


#2
sri
srikondoji@ebulawa.com


Posts: 33
From: US
Registered: May, 2005


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 27, 2005 8:19 PM
Reply
Dear Shaheen Sehbai
You know the real reason beind the Pakistan PM's US visit cancellation. Don't you?

If not read http://www.dailytimes.com.pk archives.
That news paper has clearly given the reasons for US visit cancellation in the last minute.

Here are the reasons.

1)Pakistan requested same treatement to its Prime
minister on par with Manmohan Singh
US response: They did not agree, because PM is not an elected representative of Pakistani people. He was installed by Prsident.
2) Pakistan requested to allow PM to address joint session of Congress just like Manmohan.
US response: Nope not at all.It was embarassing for US to say No for each request.
3) Finally PM requested a joint press along with President BUSH.
US response. Nope. He will be treated just like any US visitor. No media glare or honor. Reason again, he is an installed PM with no powers.

Now this is not Pakistan bashing, but truth. Search google and you will find it.

Again, Shaheen Sehbai may be under pressure to keep the truth in his pockets, but again truth comes out anyways.

Its no wonder, PM is deciding to quit.

Thanks and this would be last post on Satribune for my lifetime.
Satrubune is no where near outlookindia.

Thanks
final good bye to my friends and brothers.

#3
nasah
nasah29@aol.com


Posts: 1,168
From: USA
Registered: Aug, 2003


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 28, 2005 1:13 AM
Reply
jump the ship -- get away get away -- from Messy Mushy -- and Mushy's Mess -- run as fast as you can Shaukat Mian -- and never look back...... Wolfman is your salvation not Musharraf -- kiss Wolfie's hands -- get a life -- go to World Bank....

#4
junaid iftikhar
jikhan90@hotmail.com


Posts: 15
From: karachi,US
Registered: Aug, 2002


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 28, 2005 7:47 AM
Reply
Attention:Mr. Humayun Akhtar
Wake up time
Rush
This is your Last Chance

#5
Brian Lucas
brianlucias@yahoo.com


Posts: 13
From: Florida
Registered: May, 2005


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 28, 2005 7:48 AM
Reply
#3

I am also joing you. I am quite sick of some of the irrational comments, especially from some Palistanis, the empty "Shake" and "Harebrained Amarjit". They make this forum realy stupid.

Anyhow thanks for some of the good contributions. Most of these people have suddenly disappered from this forum. I guess they too are really tired of some of the sick people who patronize this forum.

#6
Kumarmangalam
kumarmangalam@hotmail.co.uk


Posts: 40
Registered: Jun, 2005


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 28, 2005 9:42 AM
Reply
There is no need to run around like "Head-less Chickens".

President Musharraf is very happy with Shaukat Aziz as Prime Minister as long as there are no complaints from Unkil.

However if Unkil has sent message through the Viceroy to Musharraf to get rid of Shaukat Aziz then there is nothing Musharraf can do.

#7
Raza Suleman
razasuleman@yahoo.com


Posts: 26
From: Pakistan
Registered: May, 2005


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 28, 2005 2:25 PM
Reply
#4
it is not only humayon akhtar seeing the dream of some secret deal with musharaf their is a long list like
chote chaudry sahab(Pervaiz elahi)
Rao sikender iqbal
not forgot to mention opposition leaders like
shahbaz sharif
asif ali zardari
...etc..

#8
BT
balwant@blueyonder.co.uk


Posts: 8
From: Carhalton
Registered: Jun, 2003


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 28, 2005 3:22 PM
Reply
#5
Brian,
Totally agreed that the forum is becoming boring and nonsense. SAT is doing fine job provoking the issues in the subcontinent. Why? this is the fundamental both Indians and Pakisanis should understand and address, only if we want to elevate ourshelves. What's going is total opposite. Some of the self proclaimed, self opinioted, beleiving in their own bulls..t as if their wisdom is comming from the mouth of God and therefore unchangable, every one should pay attention, and when challanged running like a rabbit, using foul language exbiting depth of their knowledge,does not serve any purpose, that is to say if, I repeat only if they care about people especially poor people in the subcontinent. So it does not make sense for some one leaving in Washington DC like A. Seikh, living in comfort in exile become champion of the causes of the odinary people writting articles having no relevence to the cause of Pakistan or India. Two things Mr Ahamed Seikh is repeating, casts / brahamins and Gujarat
What happened in Gujarat was deplorable, both Hindus and Muslims died but remember not all Hindus in Gujarat supported. Do you remember this or conviently forget that what followed after Goghra was terrorist attack in Ahmadabed in Swaminarayan temple expecting several Godhras all over India. If your memory serves right this failed, why? because this is Gujarat, land where both Mahatma Gandhi and Mohamedali Jina were born. So please do not blame all the Gujaratis
Regarding cast system where does it not exist? it exists in Pakistan and all over the world. If you are clever and intelligent you are a Brahamin. If both Brahamin and Sudra immigrates in USA, whoever is sucessful atleast finincially is a Brahamin, a social status or you remain Bhanghi. This is what you can see in USA most Indians in silicon valley are Brahamins and Pakistanis in New York driving Taxis are Bhangis as per the social status. I hope this explains.
The point I am making is that please get on with the issues in SAT and contribute so in the future people in the subcontinent ultimatelly travel with a document with pride to cite one example.
" agar ham ro na pa ayya to daraya bahada, shabnam ki tarah hamah rona nahi ata" So please stop crying!

#9
sara malik
saraarif@hotmail.com


Posts: 61
From: sialkot
Registered: May, 2005


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 28, 2005 6:21 PM
Reply
it looks like GOLF on Chessboard
forum discussions r not bore but may b some ppl dont want to face realities.
now SAT cant entertain us by changing the names of PMs of countries.if v r discussing musharraf, aziz,singh etc.
or saying that musharraf n singh played golf on chess board.not funny
problem is this that we concentrate on our policies n try to change these according to others so that v can help them.but v dont know that in reality v r demolishing ourselves.this Asia, have u ppl-= forgotten the war of 1857\-= if em not wrong.
IF TWO PERSONS R TALKING THEN THIRD ONE HAS NOT TO DISTURB THEM,LET THEM TALK.
but LOG Aa a A samajthe hi nehi......

so lets comment here.....not for others for ur own AreA.///,,
i once again apologize for really irrlevant discussion in this forum.
thank u

#10
sibte abbas shah
sibte132@hotmail.com


Posts: 1
From: karachi,US
Registered: Aug, 2002


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 29, 2005 2:33 AM
Reply
Who will be the next to deal finance ? Dr. Salman Shah/Omar Ayub/Dr. Ishrat/A.k.Dhedi/any Army General/World Bank/IMF/?/?

#11
mirror-image
icecandyman25@yahoo.com


Posts: 58
Registered: Jun, 2005


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 29, 2005 4:22 AM
Reply
Look at these really pathetic souls sri and Sanjay,

Guys you can straight go to hell and be sure youll not be missed for a second here. How you know the reposrts sri you have qouted from the source to suggest the editor is wrong and the ones you quote are the correct ones.

These blinded bigots better stay away from these forums. That would be blessing in disguise. But unfortunately they are also psy-op coolies.

#12
Hassan Ali Khan Laghari Baloch
hassanbaloch47040@yahoo.com


Posts: 11
From: Karachi
Registered: Mar, 2005


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 29, 2005 5:48 AM
Reply
I dont think the authors have any cogent reasoning in what they have speculated about.What is stored for Mr.Aziz in future is not clear,at least from the story of the authors here, as the reports they have relied upon have been in circulation ever since Mr.Aziz landed into political arena.On the one hand the authors have tried to make a case of his exit seeking their conviction from reports of the press,particularly comments of Nusrat Javed,but on the other they have nullified their own conjectural viewpoint by suggesting,or rather emphasising the point, that the army uses such tactics in their psy warfare againt the political elements whenever they feel estranged ,or the need to get out of some problem.Is the truth in the current story as much in essence as the one we saw in the PPP-Military rapproachment,or in the Nawaz-Mushraf reconciliation?I dont think there is any logic in the story developed by a man of Mr.Sehbai`s stature,particularly so because he has not advanced any convincing arguments in cementing his case as to Mr.Aziz`s future.Personally I believe Mr.Aziz has no future now,even in the banking sector ,as he is neither as much competent as he has been unduly portrayed by the powers that be,nor is he a political asset to be considered at all.He is ,by all stretches of imagination,a mediocre,and has almost outlived his efficacy....rather has gone out of his natural as well as adopted potential.He has to go back and have a peaceful,silent ,obscure life in USA IN THE SOON-TO-TO-BE-SHAPED arena,and there is every reason to believe that the army is going to get a new PM from the politicians they have bred forth,nurtured and taken care of to this day...with some one from the MQM as the next PM.This is whta President Musharaf has been trying to bring forth ever since his feeling that only MQM can be the force that may come to his rescue in near future.

#13
mohamed
kw1997@hotmail.com


Posts: 49
From: saudi arabia
Registered: Jun, 2005


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 30, 2005 4:55 AM
Reply
MR Baloch seems to be halucinating if he thinks that
Musharraf will pick somebody from MQM. These guys in MQM can not even run a ricksha, let alone a city or a country.
Please dont get me wrong, I am a MQM supporter but this is a fact

MQM is a vision-ess party.What am i saying, no party in Pakistan has vision. They are all morons.

#14
Viqar A. Minai
vminai@yahoo.com


Posts: 196
From: Virginia, USA
Registered: Jun, 2003


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 30, 2005 10:43 AM
Reply
> MR Baloch seems to be halucinating if he thinks that
>
> Musharraf will pick somebody from MQM. These guys in
> MQM can not even run a ricksha, let alone a city or a
> country.

I disagree with you completely. MQM guys CAN drive
a rickshaw; in fact they are eminently qualfied to do just that.

> Please dont get me wrong, I am a MQM supporter but
> this is a fact

I do believe you on this one 100%. Anyone who claims
MQM people are not capable of driving a rickshaw, and
claim in the same breath that he is an MQM supporter,
HAS GOT to be a MQM supporter. Who else would be so brainless?

> MQM is a vision-ess party.What am i saying, no party
> in Pakistan has vision. They are all morons.

Judging from your post, the disease is evidently not
limited to the political parties alone.

#15
lahori gate
qfarid@hotmail.com


Posts: 15
From: lahore
Registered: Jun, 2003


Re: Aziz May Join World Bank: Hamid Chattha Emerging Consensus Leader Posted: Jul 31, 2005 11:56 AM
Reply
Sanjay-ji has got nothing better to do that come- in and say silly things "uninvited" to Pakistani forums. Kya Baat hiy, Sanjay-ji. Aapki wife not spending enough time with you ?

Have you seen his barbs directed at an innocent 11 year Pakistani girl when she won the award/attention from Bill Gates of Microsoft ? Absolute nonesense, and gives one an idea of his hatred towards Pakistanis

Sanjay-ji is a total waste of space. Guys don't even bother to respond to this "topi-wallah" !

Replies: 20   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
 
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page